From the Herbal Choice Mari range of products from Nature’s Brands, Organic Calendula Oil is a natural skincare oil that has astonishing skin-healing and skin-soothing properties.It is made by infusing calendula flowers in an Olive oil.Cosmetically, calendula has astonishing skin-healing and skin-soothing properties since historic times. Nutrients in this herb can post pone premature aging wrinkles andprovides an even tone to the skin. Organic calendula oil can be used topically to calm various skin ailments.
Organic Calendula Oil: Ingredients
- Organic Calendula Oil is a blend of virgin olive oil and handpicked organic calendula flowers.
- This organic calendula oil contains 26 Phytochemicals.
- This organic natural oil does not contain any petroleum-based chemicals, gluten, or dairy.
- It is cruelty-free, vegan, and vegetarian.
- It is Free of parabens, preservatives, and synthetic fragrances.
- This Oil is cold pressed, non-refined, non-deodorized, and made in the USA.
This USDA approved natural oil is among one of the most trusted in the market. Calendula oil has healing properties. Some studies suggests that using calendula ointment along with standard care speed up episiotomy recovery time. It has numerous Health and Skin Benefits.
Organic Calendula Oil: HealthBenefits
- It has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties.
- It is very effective while curing skin problems like ulcers and acne.
- Organic Calendula Oil soothes sunburned skin.
- It treats the diaper infections on your baby skin.
- It very effective while dealing with dryness of the lips.
- It treats insect stings and animal bites
- Heals Wounds as well cure burn skin and also works on removing scars
- It has anti-aging properties & its various phytochemicals helps in getting rid of wrinkles.
How to Use Organic Calendula Oil?
Take a little amount of Organic Calendula Oil on your palm. Rub it in your palms before applying it directly to your skin. Apply gently in a circular motion.
Are Nature’s Brand products 100 % natural or Organic?
Their offers USDA Certified organic products with no petroleum-based ingredients. Also their products are Free of preservatives, parabens, synthetic fragrances or dyes, gluten, dairy, and non-genetically modified.
Are Nature’s Brand products vegan?
Most of Nature’s Brand products are vegan and cruelty free.
Is Calendula Oil Anti-ageing?
Yes, Calendula Oil is known to have anti-ageing properties. This organic oil stimulates collagen and helps in dealing with dry and flaking skin.
Is Calendula Oil Good for Wrinkles?
The various phytochemicals and nutrients found in Organic Calendula Oil provides your skin with an even tone by getting rid of wrinkles and inflammation.
Are Nature’s Brands Products Worth to Purchase?
These Nature’s Brand skin care products reviews can say confidently that they’re low on the consumer-risk scale.
What is Nature’s Brand Return Policy?
They are so confident about their products that they offer a 60-Day Guarantee!
Are they provide any Discounts or Gift cards?
Yes, they provide GIFT Cards which delivered by email and contain instructions to redeem them at checkout.
What is Nature’s Brand Shipping Policy?
They offer FREE domestic shipping on orders $59.99 or more. Products usually ships the next business day and it takes 4 to 6 business days for your order to arrive.
Calendula Oil: Conclusion
Organic Calendula Oil from Nature’s Brands Herbal Choice Mari range is one of the best options for dealing with skin problems. We know how important pure and good skin care products are. They offer numerous benefits to your skin that makes them a must have in your shelf. Check out a few other USDA CERTIFIED carrier oils for your clean and radiant skin.